The Blackmore family ran the dairy at 40 New Road from c1904 until the 1930s.
Who is the lady in the photograph? Sadly, there is nothing on the reverse to give any clues. On the 1911 census is listed:
Edmund Blackmore, 44, born Hackney; his wife Sarah, 43, born Raydon in Suffolk and two sons, Frank and Cecil, aged 15 and 13, born Marylebone. By 1936, the owner was Henry Rodwell.