Opening of Hertford Grammar School New Extensions
By Geoff Cordingley
Saturday, 3rd October 1959
In 1930 Hertford Grammar School was moved to the building on the new site overlooking the town. It was considerably extended in the late 1950s. The extended school which contained a new assembly hall and a new science block had its official opening on Saturday, 3rd October 1959.