Master's House, Fore Street
When Richard Hale built his Free School in 1617, he also built a building in Fore Street to house the Master of the school. The current building dates from 1727 when it replaced the original one.
The Master was entitled to take boarders and charge them for board and lodging.
In 1900 Bayley Hall was built to replace this house.