Below are photographs taken on 7th July, 2012 when Hertfordshire Association for Local History visited Panshanger.
Demolition of Panshenger House, 1954
The view from the house to the lake
A closer view of the lake
The frieze at the front of the Orangery
A further view of the Orangery
This gives an idea of the length of The Orangery
The back of The Orangery from an angle
A view of the back of The Orangery
The frieze at the back of The Orangery
A further view of the back of The Orangery
Another view of the Panshanger Oak
The Oak is obviously tired!
The central block of the stables
The weather vane on top of the stable block
An alternative use for a stall!
Tiling in the stable block remains
A ring for tethering a horse in a stall
The remains of one of the ponds
A wood sculpture by one fo the men who now work at the site
This page was added on 26/09/2012.